- 3 x punnet s of strawberries - Halved
- 3 mandarins - peeled and segmented
- 100 g fresh pineapple - peeled and chopped
- 1 kilo grapes - washed
- 2 apple that have deep red skins - Cored and chopped
- 100 grams - white mini marshmallows[ Koshar marshmallow brands are available]
- 1 to 2 bananas - peeled and sliced
- Prepare the board that the rainbow is to be presented on.
- Working from the outside inwards lay out 2 rows of the halved strawberries in an arch shape.
- The place the mandarins, pineapple pieces, grapes and apples down in that order.
- To finish off place the banana pieces in one serving bowl and mini marshmallows in another.
- place these serving bowls at the base of the rainbow.
As part of a 'Rainbow theme' this makes a great group fundraiser. Especial when the 'Rainbow' theme involves interaction between the consumer the chosen piece of fruit and marshmallow for sale. Fondues are really good as an accessory to this fresh and healthy food. If using the fondue fundraising idea have available both a clean tooth picks or fondue utensils as well as a dirt utensil disposal area.
- Encouraged to be written by Clear Vision Enterprises .. email@example.com, twitter: cve4mejournal, LinkedIn : cve4me